Lightjet prints from Black and White Negatives
All our digital black and white prints are produced on genuine Harman black and white silver gelatine RC photographic paper. We believe this is as close as you can get to a traditional B&W darkroom print from a digital file and has significant benefits when compared to B&W images produced from colour processes;
- Prints have a consistent and neutral image tone (no colour cast).
- Strong blacks and detailed highlights.
- Bright white base for stunning black and white photographs.
- Superb quality and robustness.
- Excellent batch-to-batch and print-to-print consistency.
- No printing colour profiles required.